Why stay with us?
The BSR exists to faciltate world-class academic research and creative practice.
Staying at the BSR helps scholars and artists get the maximum advantage from their time in Rome – whether that is a few days or nine months.
The advantages of staying at the BSR include:
- 24hr access to the Library
- Residents-only study desks within the Library
- Laundry, kitchen and recreational facilities
- Artists’ workshop
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Printing, copying and scanning facilities
- Free local telephone calls
- Support to visit sites and facilities not generally open to the public (success not guaranteed but we will try!)
- Opportunity to attend site visits and excursions exclusively organised for residents (travel/admission charges may apply)
- Dining with other scholars and experts from disparate fields – convivially interdisciplinary
- Opportunity to invite guests to dine in the BSR
A visit to the Forum for BSR residents