The British School at Rome’s Architecture Programme creates a forum for research and discussion between British, Italian and other European and Commonwealth scholars and professionals. The programme is curated by the BSR’s Architecture Curator Marina Engel.
Established in 2006, the Architecture programme engages thematically with emerging issues in modern architectural practice and theory:
- 2018-19 Brave New World: New Visions in Architecture
- 2015-17 Meeting Architecture Part III: FRAGMENTS
- 2014-15 Meeting Architecture: Architecture and the Creative Process Part II
- 2013-14 Meeting Architecture: Architecture and the Creative Process Part I
- 2012-13 Urban Landscapes: Indian case studies
- 2010-12 Three Cities in Flux: Urban Regeneration in London, Milan and Rome
- 2008-10 London-Rome: Work in Process
- 2006-8 Spaces for Art: an analysis of the relationship between art and architecture.